Basically, farmhouse bedroom and bedding are all about combining industrial and rustic themes in one place. If using an iron bed frame for the industrial side, pair it with the use of wooden bedroom drawers to accommodate the rustic side.
1. Rustic Farmhouse Bedding : Choice of material in fabric ornaments
It’s not just the main materials for furniture or architecture that you have to pay attention to to get the perfect rustic farmhouse impression. The materials for ornament made from cloth such as for beds, sofas, blankets, curtains, and others are also important to pay attention to. The choice of material that you use in fabric ornaments which have a vital role in giving a comfortable impression to the appearance of the farmhouse decoration design. Make sure not to choose a variety of synthetic materials in fabric ornaments. We recommend that you choose a variety of cotton ornaments to get a cozy impression.
2. Rustic Farmhouse Bedding : Headboard and carpet
The sturdy and heavy headboard is the main décor that gives it a farmhouse touch. Add rugs and shades of white, making it pretty. Or else, you can use shabby-style wood furniture, striped bed covers, coupled with rustic lights to make this concept perfect. Or you can add a touch of shabby to the sheets, but don’t forget to apply wood to the doors and floors to make them more matched.
Read more :
- 7 L-shaped kitchen layout ideas, classic but functional
- 7 Easy Kitchen Decorations Tricks That Will Make You Happy!
- 5 ways to get around a narrow kitchen to stay beautiful and stylish
- 7 Simple Children’s Playroom Inspirations, Your Little One Is Happy Without Draining Pockets
- 9 Kitchen Inspirations with Black Shades that Give a Luxury Impression
3. The predominance of white paint
The easiest way to get farmhouse-style home decorations is to change the color of the walls of your house. Not only walls or ceilings, but all wooden furniture in the house will also look charming when dominated by white. Start replacing it with a light white color and a little mix of gray to give it a chalky accent. Or, so that the farmhouse room design is not pale, use pastel colored sheets and curtains or floral motifs. Don’t be stingy about making wide windows, because the color combination in the design of this farmhouse room will be very beautiful when exposed to sunlight.